From the Editor’s Desk: Welcome Class of 2028

Emma Bulman // Art Editor
This year’s orientation guide serves as an overview of the important information all freshmen should know before August.

Dear Class of 2028,

Congratulations and welcome to Clemson!

I’m so honored to have the opportunity to introduce you to this wonderful campus and all the traditions that are part of being a Clemson Tiger. Whether this is your first time coming to Tigertown or your 20th, there’s something new to learn or experience in this orientation guide.

I remember coming to Clemson for only the second time when moving in and feeling completely lost and out of step with my peers. It’s my hope that, with the many articles we’ve compiled here, no one will have to experience those same feelings come August. In this issue, you’ll find practical advice, introductions to some of the top Clemson spots and much more.

I’m sure you’ve already heard this so many times by now, but make sure to cherish and experience every little thing in your time here. When I was in your shoes two years ago, I thought everyone was exaggerating when they said college would fly by. Now, however, I’m looking at my last year at this incredible place, wondering how it arrived so quickly.

Clemson will be your home — one where you’ll learn so many new things, experience growth you never thought you’d be capable of and make memories you’ll look back on for the rest of your life.

Congratulations once again, and I hope you all gain some insight into what Clemson holds for you!

Caroline Block is a junior English major from Mobile, Alabama. Caroline can be reached at [email protected].