Best Off-Campus Housing: Earle

Ashleigh Snyder // Contributor

Living off campus is something most students look forward to. It’s a transitional moment of proving you can live on your own. With a large number of off-campus options, it can be overwhelming to choose the right fit for your living needs.

114 Earle provides students with one of the closest off-campus housing options in downtown Clemson. Students can walk onto campus in under five minutes for any of their social or academic needs. 

114 Earle offers floor plans to house up to five people, each with their own private bathroom. Each apartment is fully furnished and includes stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops and hardwood-style flooring. Other favorable community amenities include a resort-style pool with jumbo TV, a complimentary coffee bar and a two-story clubhouse. 

Along with its premium amenities, 114 Earle is in the heart of downtown, which is close to various bars, restaurants and boutiques for shopping and weekend trips outside. 

“I love living here because it’s so convenient. It’s a short walk to class and downtown,” Saylor Logan, Earle resident and junior management major, said.

If you’re in the market for an off-campus apartment, living at 114 Earle is a no-brainer. If you can live anywhere, why not do it in luxury?

Phone number: 864-302-1524

Address: 114 Earle St, Clemson, SC 29631

Instagram: @114earle