Best Bathroom: Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business

WAP College of Business at Clemson University
Courtesy of Clemson University on Clemson News

In just its third year since opening its doors in the fall of 2020, the Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business has already become a hot spot for students to study, no matter their major.

Conveniently located within the home of the college of business is La Madeleine Cafe, which provides food and caffeinated for study sessions and student collaboration projects.

While a cup of joe may make you go, have no fear, the best bathroom in town is right around the corner!

Some students even refer to the bathroom as the eighth wonder of the world.

Despite being a busy home base for many business students, this bathroom is always clean and stocked up on toilet paper.

“I go out of my way to use the business building bathroom because it is so much better than the ones by my classes,” Sam Colombo, a senior mechanical engineering student, said.

As one of the newer bathrooms on campus, it is definitely worth a try for anyone who has not experienced its glory. 

Although the building requires a CUID scan to enter, it is open 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to accommodate a wide variety of students’ schedules.