Best Study Spot: Cooper Library

Copy of Library Caleb Browder.jpg

Do you ever find yourself struggling to find a good seat to study for your exams? There is no better place to look than the Robert Muldrow Cooper Library.

Cooper Library has everything you need, whether it is on the first floor, where it is silent and you can grind for your next exam, or on the sixth floor, where you can finish your homework with some friends.

The library is home to many useful campus resources, including a Digital Media Learning Lab, an Adobe Studio and a service desk with hundreds of research books and helpful staff. 

We all get hungry or want to take a break when we are grinding our work, and in Cooper, you do not have to go far. Located on the fifth floor is a Starbucks, where you can get a refreshment, or walk down to the fourth floor, where you will find a P.O.D. Market for a snack. 

You can even rent a private study room alone or with friends for some privacy while doing group work. 

Head over to Cooper if you’re looking for a superior place to lock in and do some work in a cozy and relaxing atmosphere. 

To find out the current hours, go to: https://libraries.clemson.edu/visit/hours/