Boozy bingo nights: Reviewing TTT’s bingo nights

Tuesday night Bingo at Tiger Town Tavern is where you can split a litcher (liquor pitcher) and try and win with your closest friends. You can relax and not think of English papers and dreadful Chemistry exams because all you’re concerned with is B4. But the space in the middle of the card isn’t the only thing that’s free – Tiger Town Tavern’s cash is free and it is totally worth going.
The atmosphere of the bar is a lot different than it is on the weekends. You can actually walk a few feet without saying “Sorry” or “Excuse me,” or wanting to hurt the girl who keeps stepping on your new booties. You can actually find a booth and stock up on beer caps and playing cards.
The appetizers are $2.00 off and big enough for several people, so not only is it cheap but it’s super filling when you have the drunken munchies. If you’re like me you go for the chicken fingers and tatter tots, which the boys in the kitchen will be happy to provide, but nothing says love like a $3 basket of TTT’s cheesy fries because they are ah-mazing!
Since last Tuesday was my first time for bingo, I was annoyingly asking everyone what each kind of game is. So, I’ll help you out in this department. In traditional bingo, you can get a row horizontally, vertically or sideways. Then there’s Four Corners, which we all know and love, and the two most famous versions: the Big T, where you make a T across the card, and Blackout, where you cover every single space on the card.
Even as a first-timer, I won a game and $10 worth of money for TTT’s! It was more exciting than going to Chick-fil-A at a time when the line isn’t wrapped around the building twice. $10 isn’t the limit on what you can win either, so the opportunities to get drunk for free on the weekends are endless. My roommate won $45 at bingo two weeks ago, and we’re still drinking free pitchers from it. I hate spending a bunch of money downtown, so TTT’s is the answer to all of our prayers. They give us two hours during the week to unwind by playing bingo, laughing at the people who call false bingo and drinking the best pitchers in town.
Maybe I’ll see you there next Tuesday. If I do, say hello and remember, “Liquor B4 beer and you’re in the clear.”