Why Beyoncé isn’t the role model we need

Former President Barack Obama once called Beyoncé a great role model for his girls. However, this is definitely a misjudgment. Beyoncé is a self-perceived demi-god, with followers who feel the need to “bow down.” Everything she does has to be awed upon, everything the “queen” touches turns to gold and we are all at her mercy. Her performances display her as a literal queen and her fans are at her mercy.
I find it rather peculiar how feminists and left wingers are outraged at country music’s alleged objectification of women yet seem to turn the other cheek when Beyoncé’s music overtly teaches women and girls to embrace sex and objectify themselves for men. If you are of the sane one percent not cast under the queen’s spell as you listen to her lyrics you should agree no father would want his daughters listening to Beyoncé. Country music is teaching girls to objectify themselves? What about these lyrics from The Queen B’s song “Blow:” “I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out/I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out.” Or: “Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle/Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle” It continues: “Gimme that daddy-long stroke.” This rhetoric is not present only in this song, but in virtually all of Beyoncé’s music. These are the kind lyrics Obama loves for Malia and Sasha to listen to.
Beyoncé is not just Beyoncé. She is an icon and her followers adore her because to them, she is their God. This is a direct result of mass secularization among the millennial aged left. Celebrities, parties, raunchy music and worldly possessions have taken the place of faith as a higher power. Everyone needs religion or a set of espoused principles to strive to follow. It is sad so many young people have chosen poisonous practices, worldly models and earthly possessions as pillars in their personal house of worship. We listen to this artist and subconsciously retain her terrible lyrics instigating sexual objectification of women, yet when a country music song even suggests a chivalrous act by a male, mentions the worn out image of cut off jeans or speaks of The Lord or Heaven, the radical left lights the torches and grabs the pitchforks. I laugh as I write this because I imagine a group of feminists in a Prius on their way to protest President Donald Trump because he is a “sexist and misogynist” while simultaneously listening to “Driver roll up the partition, please/I don’t need you seeing ‘Yonce on her knees.” It is not just Beyoncé; many other artists employ the same sort of awful imagery in their pop music. However, Beyoncé is the most egotistical of them all.
Did anyone notice, when The Queen B became pregnant with twins, all of a sudden the left was raving about her new babies. Babies? Matt Walsh of “The Blaze” said it best: “Leftists believe that Beyoncé’s babies are real human beings not because all babies are human beings, but because Beyoncé’s babies are human beings.” Could not have said it better myself. When the ordinary woman becomes pregnant, babies are no longer babies: only fetuses, zygotes or a mere clump of cells.
Now I understand, some of the modern country music is terrible. Sam Hunt, Dan and Shay, Keith Urban and Hunter Hayes are worse than rakes on a chalkboard. Yet they do not represent true country music. The music of Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, George Strait, Hank Williams, Hank Williams, Jr., Merle Haggard, Eric Church and Alan Jackson, truly represent country music. My personal favorite country song: “Are You Sure Hank Done it This Way” by Waylon Jennings. Search it on Spotify. It would be a nice break from praising the Queen B. The American honeybee is quickly disappearing and thus their main contribution to society, honey, is as well. If Beyoncé truly is a Queen B, then maybe her contribution, her music, will also quickly disappear.