Like a virgin

I think losing your virginity as a guy is probably one of the biggest achievements in your early life.
People always make a huge deal of tearing a hole in the Berlin Wall, especially in high school. In college, you are practically expected to get laid. It’s a big thing to swipe your V-card, and a lot of times it feels like society expects you to conform and pop the cherry to fit in.
Personally, I knew I wanted to clean the axe wound, but not just to be able to say that I did. I wanted to wait for the right girl, someone who actually meant something to me, not just a random girl who would be a one-night stand. Pump and dumps aren’t really my thing. Plus, it’s a little hard to get it on with someone when you share a dorm room with your roomie. Either things can get very awkward or you have to be extremely quiet at night. Neither of those are fun, nor would I recommend them.
As such, finding the right person along with an appropriate time to bump uglies is rather difficult. It took me a long time to find the right time to do the horizontal naked dance. In the end, though, it was worth the wait. By a long shot.