Crafting your game day look

1. Body paint or the tiger pajamas
Who needs clothes when you can wear paint, right? We know that every game we’re going to have a group of people who just want to get on the jumbo screen, so mom can DVR it, show the family and share it on Facebook (exactly in that order). If you like taking the time to put on paint then by means you go for it. Also, I’m not sure where people get the tiger print onesies, but I feel like they’re going to be coming around again this year. There’s just something about the onesie and the body paint that gets the stadium going crazy, so by all means, do your thing.
2. Clemson jerseys (mostly #4’s)
I don’t know about y’all, but my gut it telling me there will be a sea of #4’s in Death Valley. We will always love BaeShaun Watson, so we’ll always be willing to prove our undying love. And in order to do that, you have to sport the number four. Another reason there will be a lot of throwback jerseys is because most of us spend our money on food, so we don’t have a Benjamin to go buy a new jersey. Thanks a lot, Nike. One awesome thing about jerseys is you can literally wear them with anything. I mean LITERALLY. Don’t feel like wearing pants today? Wear a jersey as a dress. Don’t feel like putting on a real bra? Wear a jersey with a sports bra. Don’t feel like putting on some itchy dress that you know you’re going to mess up during pregame and tailgating festivities? Wear the super comfy jersey that you paid an arm and a leg for.
3. Something from Entourage
Entourage ensembles have become the Dollar Generals of game day outfits. You don’t have to stalk that girl who you’re friends(ish) with on Instagram hoping someone will ask her where her outfit is from. Just look on Entourage’s website, and I promise you that you can get it for the low price of just $42. One great thing about Entourage is they pick out the clothes for you. You know you’re going to wear orange or purple. That is, unless you’re feeling like going Switzerland, then you wear white. But DO NOT wear white after Labor Day. I’m old-fashioned, sorry not sorry. You’re probably also going to aim for a tank top or a dress because these first few games are going to be scorching. Entourage gives you the look of “Hey, I’m trying to look cute for game days, so someone better Insta with me or put me on your Snapchat story with the puppy dog filter.”
4. An old Clemson t-shirt
Do y’all remember that shirt we paid for at orientation? It’s orange and says something about being a tiger or something like that. I swear I can just walk around in Daniel, and I will see that shirt at least two times a day. Someone will be wearing it. Mark my words. I mean I’m totally on this train, too. Why go out and worry about what you’re going to wear when you have so many Clemson t-shirts in your drawer? My motto is always be comfortable on game days because you never know when you’re getting home or how long your day is going to last.