Headed to the National Championship game? Here’s what you need to know

Photo: collegefootballplayoff.com
Clear Bag Policy

Are you headed to the National Championship game in Tampa? Here are a few things you should know before you arrive at Raymond James Stadium.
Tickets
There are still some tickets available. As of this morning, tickets on Stubhub were going for $1,730-29,000.
Fans who are hoping to purchase a ticket from a re-seller should do so before arriving at the stadium. Resale of tickets is prohibited on stadium property.
Clemson students who won a ticket through the lottery should pick up their ticket at the stadium; the Live Más student section is located in Section 149. The $550 entry fee will be refunded after you pick up your ticket in Tampa and after the conclusion of the game. Students who do not pick up their ticket will not receive a refund.
Parking lots at the stadium open at 11:30 a.m. A free championship tailgate begins at noon and lasts until 6:30 p.m; it includes a free show from country artist Dierks Bentley.
Stadium gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the pregame show begins at 7:30 p.m. Kickoff is at 8 p.m.
What can I bring?
The College Football Playoff is sticking with a clear bag policy, similar to the one used at Clemson’s Memorial Stadium.
Permitted bags include:
•Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
•Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or shoulder strap, that can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
An exception to the bag policy will be made for medically necessary items. Fans with medical needs should enter the stadium through Security Checkpoints A and C, located outside of Gates A and C, respectively.
Signs will be allowed into the stadium, but they must be hand held and cannot be made of wood or metal. They must also be in good taste. Stadium staff reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of this policy.
Noisemakers and instruments such as air horns and whistles are prohibited and will not be allowed into the stadium.
During the game
Fans are allowed to leave their seats during the game, but an aisle policy will be in place. Stadium staff will ask fans to wait at the top of the aisle until the whistle before returning to their seats.
Anyone who needs to report an issue with another fan’s behavior can text the problem and location to 33607. Situations may also be reported at guest services booths.
Free WiFi is available at the stadium, however, it could be slower than normal due to the amount of devices in use. The stadium WiFi is listed as: CFPPUBLIC.
Fans are also encouraged to share their experience on social media by using the hashtags #CFBPlayoff and #nationalchampionship.
For additional game day information, click here.