Clemson’s International Festival taking place this weekend

Want to travel the world but can’t afford to leave Clemson? Then you’re in luck. 
The 25th annual International Festival will take place on Sunday, April 8 from noon to 4 p.m. on Bowman Field.
The annual festival celebrates the diverse cultures on campus and will feature food, entertainment, and games representing countries across the world. It will also feature local craft and nonprofit vendors, as well as a children’s area. 
Admission to the festival is free, although food must be purchased with a ticket. Food tickets will be sold for a $1 each. 
Parking for this year’s event will be available in the unrestricted Green Spaces in lots E-5 and E-6 and along Parkway Drive. Please note that parking meters are enforced on the weekend. 
In the event of rain, the festival will be moved to April 15 to either Bowman Field or the Hendrix Student Center.
This year’s festival is sponsored by the Gantt Multicultural Center, Office of Inclusion and Equity, CUSG, Clemson Home, the President’s LGBTQ Commission, the Commission on Latino Affairs and the Office of Global Engagement. 
For additional information, visit the Gantt Center’s website or email [email protected].