Clemson police ask public’s help locating two men with warrants

Jamel Deshon Brown
Courtesy of the Clemson City Police Department

Jamel Deshon Brown

UPDATE (2/10/18 11:20 a.m.): Jeremy Renard Webb was taken into custody on Feb. 9, according to a Facebook post by the Clemson City Police Department.
The Clemson City Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding two men who have active warrants out for their arrest.
26-year-old Jamel Deshon Brown, of Clemson, is wanted for Domestic Violence of a High and Aggravated Nature. Authorities say he is 6 feet 2 inches tall, approximately 250 pounds and has short hair. Brown was last seen in Pendleton driving a white PT cruiser; he is known to frequent the Seneca, Clemson and Pendleton areas.
37-year-old Jeremy Renard Webb, of Central, is wanted for multiple counts of Breaking into a Motor Vehicle and Larceny. Authorities say he is 5 feet 11 inches tall, approximately 155 pounds and is bald with slight facial hair. He is known to frequent the Clemson area, especially the side closest to Pendleton. Webb was last seen on surveillance video in the Issaqueena Trail area on Feb. 4 traveling on foot.
If you have any information about the whereabouts of either men, call the Clemson City Police Department at 864-624-2000. You can also message the department on its Facebook page. Tips can remain anonymous.