Getting around Clemson on game day

Parking and driving around campus is difficult on a regular day, but with game day rules and regulations it is almost impossible to go a full day without getting a ticket or even getting towed. Keep these policies in mind when deciding the best way to get to the game!

Downtown

From 9 p.m. Friday night until 3 a.m. Saturday morning, College Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic to improve pedestrian safety. CAT buses are rerouted during this time. They will pick up and drop off at the intersection of College Avenue and Highway 93. 

Parking and Driving

Cars parked in reserved lots must be towed removed 12 hours before before kickoff to avoid being towed. Students that are required to move their cars can begin moving them to R-1, R-2, R-1 extension, R-4 extension, R-6 or Kite Hill on Friday evening. Cars must be moved back to the West Campus lots by Sunday at 6 p.m. Tiger Transit will be running “Car Relocation Shuttles” from these lots to Bryan Mall (the horseshoe) and Core Campus. More information can be found here

For students living off-campus, free parking options that are always available include off Perimeter Road, east of Cherry Road (excluding reserved lots) and on Kite Hill at the intersection of Perimeter Rd and Highway 76. Paid general admission parking spots are located in C-1 and Swann Fitness Center at Fike Recreation Center. 

Handicap accessible parking is located in the Sikes parking lot.

Uber and Lyft services are also available to transport to and from campus.  

CATBus

Check the CATBus website or the My.Clemson app for updated schedules on game day.