On the Prowl: Life in the Bedroom

Loyalty and orgasms: that’s almost all women want. And food, don’t forget the food. 

Not everything is about sex, but let’s be clear, a lot is about sex. Sex is great. 

It’s a great stress reliever when you’ve had a long day. There are times when listening to music just can’t relieve as much stress as good sex can. However, there is more to a relationship than just sexual compatibility. 

I have been in relationships where we could have great conversations, but that didn’t mean I wanted to have sex with them. Now I am in a relationship where not only do we have great talks and a healthy sex life, but also we are loyal to each other — and food is involved which never hurts. I’m lucky to have a beau who satisfies my intellectual and sexual needs. 

Although it seems to me that most of us find ourselves settling for either a good orgasm or for having a personal connection with our partners. Why is settling something we always have to do? 

I have learned make-up sex is the best sex. This beau of mine has opinions like no other. Sometimes I want to kill him, and I may be able to get away with it because of all of the Investigation Discovery shows I watch in my free time. But instead of killing him, we settle these arguments like adults: naked in the bedroom. I don’t mind arguing with him when we get to make-up in the bedroom. 

We’re learning about each other together, from his favorite candy (only the red and green Skittles) to his favorite candle scent (Yankee’s leather candle scent). Not only am I learning the little things about him that makes him who he is, but also I’m learning how to love him like I have never been able to love anyone else. 

This beau loves getting his neck kissed, and I figured out that’s how to get him to make me scrambled eggs and to cuddle throughout the night. So ladies, this is obviously the secret to a long lasting relationship. Not only will your stomach be filled with eggs at breakfast, but your heart will be full of happiness and joy. 

So don’t choose between one and the other. 

He can learn how to give you orgasms and understand your body, but he can’t learn how to be your favorite conversation partner. There may be no such thing as a perfect relationship or a perfect sex life, but I do believe that when you find someone who gives you everything you could possibly need, want and more then you should never let them go. So, I can honestly say I won’t be letting this boy go anytime soon. 

I will leave you with this: some of the best moments in life are the ones you can’t tell anyone about. The rest of this story’s details will have to stay between me and this beautiful boy of mine.