On the prowl: What sex is the best sex?

For years we’ve seen the debate on what kind of sex takes the trophy as the best hands down ever: hate sex, fun sex, rough sex, kinky sex, slow sex, making love or sleepy sex. The list goes on. As a college student, I advise you to test each one for your own preferences (using protection, please Jesus lord) and responsibly play the field to your raging hormones’ delight. But to give you a leg up on your search for the Best SexTM, I thought I’d help you out. 

The truth is, when your horizontal tango partner fits with you, any sex is the best. 

I know that sounds like the millennial version of a Hallmark Card, but bear with me. After some field playing myself, the best conclusion I’ve come to is this: if you can have fun together, you can probably have fun together. 

Sex is weird enough without being afraid of embarrassing yourself, and once you find a partner that can laugh along with you without ruining the bedroom mood altogether, you’ll find yourself way more relaxed and open to having a good time. Maybe it’s the fear of farting or having a bad ‘O’ face, but being tense about sex is only going to make you feel like you’re going through the motions (if you know what I mean).

Instead, think about laughing, cracking jokes during foreplay, rolling out your shoulders and realizing that if you made it this far and the pants are off, the chances of your partner walking out are pretty slim. Worst case scenario, they see an embarrassing tattoo you regret. 

Best case scenario, the two of you are strapped in for a good time and the trust between you is a higher than it might be on a blind hookup. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, so now you can try whatever kind of sex you’ve heard is the Best SexTM

Whether your intent is mixing it up or getting to that fabled ‘making love’ status, having a partner you trust and enjoy spending time with makes any sexual foray a great adventure. Even if it doesn’t work out — say you didn’t install a sex swing correctly or close missionary is too sweaty for your taste — you can chalk it up as a good try and order pizza together to make up for it. That’s all not to mention that when an experiment goes good, it’s all the better because you’re enjoying it with a person you enjoy. Your experiences are heightened by virtue of your liking the fact that your partner likes it. It’s a circle of good sex vibes. 

Embrace the good sex vibes; be with the person you vibe with.

So go forth on your valiant and sexy mission to discover the Best SexTM, by finding your Best PartnerTM.

xoxo,

Connie Lingus