ACC Power Rankings- Week 10

The ACC has arguably been the most competitive conference this season, and this past weekend’s slate of games epitomized that. The regular season is nearing its conclusion, but the Atlantic and Coastal Divisions are both still heavily bunched.
    Clemson Tigers: 8-0 (5-0) 0
    For some reason, the Tigers have been suspect in the third quarter of several games this season. Aside from that, they have been incredible. The win over Florida State was no exception.
    Louisville Cardinals: 7-1 (5-1) 0
    The Cardinals have faltered in games against easy opponents this year, having to sweat out matchups against Duke and Virginia, the latter of which occurred on Saturday. Quarterback Lamar Jackson continues to impress, however.
    Florida State Seminoles 5-3 (2-3) 0
    If not for a badly dropped deep pass by running back Dalvin Cook, the Seminoles might have come out on top against the Tigers. Instead, their season of frustrating losses continued.
    Virginia Tech Hokies: 6-2 (4-1) +1
    By defeating Pitt on the road, Virginia Tech established itself as the cream of the crop in the Coastal Division.
    North Carolina Tar Heels: 6-2 (4-1) +1
    The Tar Heels are not in control of their own destiny in the ACC Coastal because of their loss to Virginia Tech earlier this season, but they are still very dangerous and very hungry.
    Pittsburgh Panthers: 5-3 (2-2) -2
    Pitt had a chance to solidify itself as a legitimate ACC contender in its Thursday night clash with Virginia Tech, but the Panthers came up just shy of doing so.
    Miami Hurricanes: 4-4 (1-3) 0
    Miami lost its fourth straight on Saturday. After starting the season 4-0, the ‘Canes have since proved to be one of college football’s most disappointing teams.
    Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 5-3 (2-3) 0
    Georgia Tech nearly lost to Duke at home. Like Miami, Georgia Tech has underwhelmed this year.
    North Carolina State Wolfpack: 4-4 (1-3) 0
    NC State has looked all out of sorts since its sickening loss to Clemson. Dropping a game at home to Boston College last weekend was definitely a letdown.
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 5-3 (2-2) 0
    Wake Forest has been a pleasant surprise this year, but their loss at home to Army over the weekend was very unpleasant.
    Syracuse Orange: 4-4 (2-2) 0
    Syracuse was off for Week 8. Like Wake Forest, ‘Cuse has overachieved, but it will have its hands full at Clemson this Saturday.
    Boston College Eagles: 4-4 (1-4) +2
    Boston College finally earned a significant victory last Saturday, upsetting NC State on the road. However, the Eagles still remain all alone at the bottom of the ACC Atlantic standings.
    Virginia Cavaliers: 2-6 (1-3) -1
    Virginia put up a valiant fight against fifth-ranked Louisville but could not close the deal. The Wahoos are much better now than they were early on in the season, though.
    Duke Blue Devils: 3-5 (0-4) -1
    Duke fell just short against Georgia Tech on Saturday. Like Virginia, Duke put up a valiant fight in its upset attempt. Unfortunately for the Blue Devils, they lost leading rusher Jela Dunca for the remainder of the season due to injury and have now sickeningly lost arguably their best three players to season-ending injuries in 2016.