The Chronicle to host its ‘24 edition release event

The Chronicle hopes to see you at the Barnes Center April 22 from 7-9 p.m.
The Chronicle
The Chronicle, Clemson’s literary and arts magazine, invites you to celebrate its spring magazine release.

BARNES CENTER — The Chronicle is Clemson’s art and literary magazine, representing the works of students, alumni and staff since 1897. The magazine is released each semester, and to celebrate the release of the spring 2024 edition, there will be a release event hosted at the Barnes Center on Monday, April 22, from 7-9 p.m.!

The theme is spring cleaning, inspired by your grandmother’s attic full of old trinkets, treasures and other memorabilia! This year, we are asking that all of our guests attend the event in their best thrifted pieces. We challenged you to really dig into the grandma’s attic aesthetic and break out your thrifted outfits. 

The Chronicle will be providing all guests with dinner, free magazines and free access to the esteemed WMJ Photobooth! Additionally, guests will be encouraged to visit the craft stations where they can decorate their own doilies, work with their own embroidery kits and more to immerse themselves into the vibes of grandma’s attic. For our spring 2024 release event, we are also hosting a very special thrift swap for both clothes and trinkets; anyone who attends is welcome to take part in this special event!

Of course, last but not least, all guests will receive a free copy of the Spring 2024 Chronicle before anyone else on campus! All students, staff and alumni are welcome to the release, and all of us at The Chronicle hope to see you there!

For more information, contact us at [email protected] or follow us on Instagram at @cuchronicle for frequent updates.