Tiger Briefs: Big News, Short Stories

Annual Spring Game
The annual Orange and White game will be held this Saturday, April 9 in Death Valley. Gates open at 11:30 a.m., with kickoff at 1 p.m., or at the tilt of the Tiger Paw. For more gameday details, see the back-page of this issue.
* The Tiger Paw is tilted at a 30-degree angle in reference to the traditional 1 p.m. Clemson kickoffs.
Sounds of Hollywood
On Sunday, April 10 at 7:30 p.m., Kappa Kappa Psi and Phi Mu Alpha will present their annual musical showcase, Sounds of Hollywood, in room 117 of the Brooks Center. Guests are welcome to attend for free or sign up to play in the showcase. Those attending and performing will be able to listen to or play music from movies, TV shows and musicals.
Maker Space Showcase
Maker Space will be presenting MakerDay 12 in the Watt Center Atrium on Thursday, April 14, from 3 to 6 p.m. Students will have a chance to display their creations and present interactive exhibits, such as laser engraved keychains and virtual reality. Other student organizations will be presenting long-term and less-visual projects that require an explanation, and there will be free T-shirts for everyone in attendance.
Remembering fellow Tigers
CUSG will be hosting Tiger’s Silent Roar on April 14 at 7:30 p.m. in the Amphitheater to honor and remember our fellow Tigers who have passed away during their time at Clemson. The Clemson Gospel Choir will open with “Amazing Grace” followed by a welcome from Student-Body President Malik Balogun. Dr. Chris Miller, vice president for Student Affairs, will also address the crowd, followed by speakers representing the Cadden Chapel, the Muslim Student Association and Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Those in attendance will be invited behind the stage to the reflection pond to release lanterns during the playing of Taps.