Meet your candidates for Student Body President and Vice President

Balogun & Blouin Campaign

Malik Balogun and Julia Blouin

Candidates for Clemson’s Student Body President and Vice President kicked off their run on Tuesday night by hanging their campaign banners off the Library bridge at midnight. A tradition as old as many alumni can remember, it marks the beginning of the Student Government (CUSG) election season.

The banners are painted by each campaign and remain hanging for the entire election season. Dozens of people attended the midnight event, including many other members of Student Government. 

Meet your candidates:

Malik Balogun is a junior Industrial Engineering Major from Powder Springs, GA. He is the treasurer for the Student Alumni Council (SAC), the CUSG Greek Affairs Assistant Director, and is a Committee Chair for IPTAY Student Advisory Board (ISAB).

Julia Blouin is a junior Food Science & Nutrition major from Central, SC. She is on the CUSG Vice President’s Cabinet and is an Ambassador for the College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences (CAFLS Ambassador).

Fish Belk is a junior Geology major from Greenville, SC. He is the Chairman of Clemson College Republicans and president of Rollers United.

Nathan Blouse is a sophomore Computer Science major from Greenville, SC.

True Liles is a sophomore Graphic Communications major from Darlington, SC. He is the co-founder and President of the Swift Society, the former Vice-Chair of Senate’s Inclusion & Equity Committee, and is an active member of the Council of Diversity Affairs (CODA).

Elli Delk is a sophomore Graphic Communications major from Lexington, SC. She is the PR Director for the Student Alumni Council (SAC) and is the First Friday Director for Kappa Kappa Gamma.

Nolan Miller is a junior Professional Golf Management & Marketing major from Evergreen, CO. He is president of the Clemson Professional Golf Management Program and a member of Central Spirit.

Adam Razavi is a junior Psychology major from Norcross, GA. He is a tutor for the Athletic Department and a member of Tiger Band.

Matthew Monghan is a sophomore Biochemistry major from Clemson, SC. He is a member of Clemson Crew and is a member of the College of Science Student Advisory Board.

Tyler Golbus is a sophomore double majoring in Biology and Psychology. He is a member of the Student Funding Board and the Campus Advancement Committee.

Taylor Rogers is a junior double majoring in Economics and Management. She is from McKinney, TX. Rogers is currently the president of CUSG Senate and president of Clemson’s chapter of Turning Point USA. 

Jerry Finney is a junior Psychology major from Blythewood, SC. He is a member of CUSG Senate and was the chairman of the Transportation & Facilities Committee.