Best Off-Campus Housing: Signature Hartwell Village

Signature Hartwell Village

Living off campus is a rite of passage for most college students. It marks adulthood and proves that you can take care of yourself. So, when you make this transition, why not do it in style?

There are a lot of options for off-campus housing near Clemson with a wide variety of locations, amenities and floor plans. But Clemson students have voted for their favorite, Signature Hartwell Village.

Signature Hartwell Village has flexible floor plans with 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom options, all fully furnished with private bathrooms, in-unit washers and dryers and 50-inch Smart TVs. Other impressive community features include a resort-style pool, outdoor fire pits, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a 24-foot outdoor Jumbotron screen.

Other than a variety of amenities, Signature Hartwell Village’s staff make this rite of passage a positive experience. Connor Ferry, a junior biological sciences major and Hartwell resident, says, “The staff are your friends. They’re very personable and very helpful.” 

Located a little over a mile away from Clemson’s campus, Hartwell also provides a private shuttle to and from campus for their residents. If Signature Hartwell Village sounds like somewhere you want to live in the future, you can learn more about their housing at www.signaturehartwellvillage.com.