Clemson football announces Real Housewives of Death Valley series premiere

TIFFANY JEFFCOAT // COURTESY

The housewives in their prime are together celebrating their hubbies in Death Valley.

We obviously all miss Trevor Lawrence, Braden Galloway and Darien Rencher on the field, especially after the past few seasons, but not as much as we miss their arm candy and their show-stopping game-day outfits. 

The Clemson football housewives are returning to Death Valley, well, at least on the big screen.  

The show will feature graduated stars, including now-NFL wife Marissa Lawrence, newlywed Mackenzie Grimsley, baby mama Makenzie Rencher and ex-Clemson football housewife Tiffany Jeffcoat, and highlight a Clemson football romance post-graduation. 

Watch Marissa cheer on her hubby at a new home stadium in Jacksonville, Florida, shop till she drops and travel with them around the world. 

“I’m really excited about the show’s premiere,” Marissa said. “The transition from being a Clemson football housewife to a Jacksonville football housewife has not been the easiest change; gamedays on Sundays are just not the same as that Saturday gameday feeling.”  

Viewers will also get a glimpse into the everyday life of new parents Darien and Makenzie Rencher and watch them shift from the locker room to the changing room. 

“I love dressing baby Beckham up in Clemson merch,” Makenzie said. “He is a Tiger in the making; I just know it; one day, he’ll have a Clemson housewife of his own!” 

The premier grants viewers behind-the-scenes access to the most recent drama-filled spectacle: the Galloway wedding. 

The recent Clemson graduates, who rose to fame on TikTok in 2020, were married in Malibu, California, this past weekend, but not all their immediate family were in attendance. Brandon’s older brother, Brevin Galloway, did not make it on the guest list, but his ex-girlfriend did. 

“It was definitely weird not having him at the wedding,” Mackenzie said of Brevin’s no-show. “I hope that by watching the show, the audience will get a better understanding of the whole situation and understand where Braden and I are coming from.” 

The show will also offer insight into Tiffany Jeffcoat and K.J. Henry’s tragic split and check in on how the now-single, pregnant ex-housewife is faring.

The housewives offer up top-tier shopping and style tips, premiere love life advice and all things College Football Playoff trophy wife material.   

For those of you who are more interested in the player’s love life than their yards per carry, this program is perfect for you. 

The premiere is set for April 31 at 8 p.m. EDT and can be viewed on any streaming platform.