Brevin Galloway suffers traumatic testicular injury (again)

Max Knipstein // Nobody

Galloway celebrates the health of his groin area following the Tigers victory over the Wolfpack in March.

Last weekend, the Clemson men’s basketball team announced that guard Brevin Galloway re-injured his testicles and will undergo surgery later this week.
Despite this specific injury being quite rare, this is the second time that Galloway’s nuts have exploded this year. He suffered the same injury in late January, to the bemusement of many fans.
The graduate player, named “The Nutty Professor” by his followers after the first time he experienced the wacky injury, took to social media soon after.
“I don’t know what happened to my balls,” Galloway posted to his Instagram. “I guess they were trying to be like basketballs.”
The guard, who played one season with the Tigers in his final year of eligibility, confirmed that he was not wearing his lucky Shinesty underwear. Galloway inked a NIL deal with the underwear brand at the time of his first injury, naively under the impression this was a one-and-done deal.
“I can’t believe Brevin did it again,” one of Galloway’s taller teammates said. “It makes you question what he does in his free time outside of basketball.”
Despite the season ending nearly two weeks ago for Clemson, the Anderson, South Carolina, native will now have to wait several months before beginning workouts and training for his future basketball plans.
The guard averaged 11.2 points and 2.3 assists per game last season, shooting 32.7% from three-point range.
A fan-favorite by many in Littlejohn Coliseum, Galloway will now play the waiting game to see what’s next after yet another explosion of his own basketballs.