Did you know Clemson: TigerFlix

TigerFlix+Logo
TigerFlix // Courtesy
TigerFlix Logo

You’ve scrolled through Netflix, Hulu and HBO Max, yet still can’t decide on a movie. However, there’s one more streaming service that you may not have checked: TigerFlix.

TigerFlix is a free streaming service available to all Clemson students. Access to hundreds of movies is just a few keyboard clicks away.

The streaming platform, provided by streaming company Swank, has title-by-title showings of content. Box office hits such as “La La Land” and “Interstellar” can be found on the website. For those looking for a laugh, the service has an entire section dedicated to comedies like “The Hangover” and “Superbad.” If you prefer a scare, popular horrors such as “Midsommar” and the “Insidious” movies are available. TigerFlix even has complete movie series such as the “Harry Potter” franchise and “The Hunger Games” trilogy. There is truly something for everyone.

To log in, go to tigerflix.clemson.edu, and instead of clicking on “Login,” click on “Clemson Users.” The site requires a valid Clemson username and password. In order to connect, the student must be connected to eduroam or using an Ethernet connection. Another option is to use CUVPN in order to stream from off-campus.

This streaming site that brings Clemson students movies on demand was provided by the Clemson University Residence Hall Association and the Clemson Undergraduate Student Government in 2016, according to the ClemsonRHA Facebook page.

TigerFlix is a great resource and an exciting perk of being a Clemson student that many do not know about. It may be lesser known, but after scanning the collection, you might find a movie that is right up your alley, and, most importantly, you don’t have to rent!