From the Editor’s desk: Welcome home, Tigers!

Caleb Browder // Alumnus
Tillman Hall is one of the most well-known buildings on Clemson’s campus.

Welcome home, Tigers! 

Whether you’re a returning Tiger, transferring Tiger or freshman Tiger, Clemson, South Carolina, and The Tiger welcomes you home! 

This is my final year here at Clemson and my last semester of classes. Looking back and reflecting on my last three years in these hills, I could not have wished for a better experience. I have made life-long friendships with people I would have otherwise never met. I discovered what I want to do with my life post-graduation and how I can make a meaningful difference in the world. 

I never expected this land-grant agriculture-based university planted in the middle of nowhere hundreds of miles from my home state to have had such a life-changing effect on me, but I am so grateful that it did. 

Almost everyone who studies here will tell you that Clemson is more than just a school; Clemson is a home. A home loved by everyone who lives here, a home that changes you for the better, a home you never want to leave but are a better version of yourself once it is your time to go. 

So, with that, I will not welcome you “back”; I welcome you “home” because that is where you are.

Good luck this year, and I cannot wait to spend my last two semesters with all of you!