Tiger Briefs: Sept. 21

U-NITES! to host Jeopardy game on Thursday
The U-NITES! team will be collaborating with the Black Graduate Student Association to present Jeopardy from 7-9 p.m. on Thursday at the Barnes Center, with food and drinks provided. Students who attend will be participating in “Jeopardy for the Culture.”

Goat Yoga event to take place on Friday
Goat Yoga will be hosted on campus as an event outside the Barnes Center. Students will learn yoga exercises from an instructor while baby goats interact with participants. Students can bring their own yoga mat or use one that is provided, and mats will be given out to participants on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Fall Alternative Break Program sign-up is open
Clemson is hosting its annual Fall Alternative Break Program, which will take place from Oct. 14-17. This year’s break location is Charleston, South Carolina, with Sweetgrass Garden. Sweetgrass Garden is a nonprofit organization that provides free, fresh produce to charitable food agencies. They set out to teach the public about sustainable methods, such as farming, composting and distributing food to the people in need. Students can search “Fall Alternative Break” on TigerQuest to learn more information and sign up for the program.

Resources to prepare for the Career Fair
The Center for Career and Professional Development is hosting a Resume Blitz workshop for students planning to attend the Career Fair, which will take place from Sept. 26-28. Students can bring their resumes to be analyzed on Sept. 22 or Sept. 25. Students can reserve a spot at the event by going to career.sites.clemson.edu and searching for “resume blitz” to learn more.

JCPenney to host Suit Up event for Clemson students
On Sept. 24 from 5-8 p.m., Clemson students can receive up to 50% off all career wear, shoes, and accessories at the JCPenney located in the Anderson Mall.

Involvement Week: Sept. 25-29
The Center for Student Leadership and Engagement is hosting Involvement Week for students to learn more about how to get involved on campus. More details will be sent out by CSLE in their weekly Monday email.

Sept. 25: Aux Cord Wars (sponsored by TigerLive Entertainment)
Sept. 26: President’s Summit
Sept. 27: Outdoor Movie Night
Sept. 28: TGIT Collab
Sept. 29: Barney and Friends Fair