Coach pop-up shop serves coffee to Clemson

Griffin Cobb // Multimedia Personality
Coach offers students a complimentary coffee beside its pop-up purse shop.

The popular luxury fashion house Coach set up a touring pop-up shop and coffee stall near Vickery Hall on Monday to advertise its “Wear Your Shine” collection. Operating from 1-8 p.m., the stall offered students a 15% discount on their next Coach purchase, as well as complimentary lattes, mochas and teas with their choice of whole or oat milk.

Coach’s pop-up shop tour has been operating since August, stopping at various college campuses to market its line aimed at the younger generation. Coach had several bags from their Icon-status Tabbys, patent leather, mirror metallics and the aforementioned shine collection available for customers to try on throughout the day.

Alongside their purses and coffees, the pop-up shop featured a mirror installation, which was used for photos and social media posts while people tried out the available Coach fashion.

The tour will continue up the East Coast, stopping next at the University of Tennessee. Those interested can follow the tour in its last legs on Coach’s Instagram, where they share and repost their favorite moments from students.