The All In Ball: A preview

Clemson coaches come together for the All In Ball to raise money for health education in South Carolina.
TigerNet

Dabo’s All In Team Foundation has raised and donated over $11.2 million to Breast Cancer Research, The Family Effect, ClemsonLIFE and Call Me MISTER since its creation in 2009. One of its main charitable events of the year, the All In Ball, is set to take place this Friday.

Last year’s ball was presented by The Shepherd Hotel in Clemson football’s Poe Indoor Practice Facility. The fundraiser has become more successful year by year, with the 2023 ball raising $1.66 million.

The mission statement of Dabo’s All In Team Foundation is to “raise awareness of critical education and health issues in order to change lives of people across the state of South Carolina.”

According to the foundation’s website, the annual ball is the main way they accomplish that mission statement, as it provides a way for the organization to change lives across the state.

Guests at the event can expect to hear from speakers, participate in silent auctions and mingle with numerous different people and organizations that all come together to support health education in South Carolina.

Once again, this year’s sponsor is The Shepherd Hotel, located in downtown Clemson. The event is invitation-only, but interested donors can visit the foundation’s website to join the waiting list to purchase tickets for the 2025 All In Ball. Organizations wishing to sponsor the event can also be placed on a waitlist.

The next event being held by Dabo’s All In Team Foundation is the Ladies Clinic, which is set to take place on July 20. The Ladies Clinic will give women the opportunity to see behind-the-scenes Clemson Football and help the fight against breast cancer.