Letter from your Opinion Editor

Ashleigh Snyder // Photo Editor
Kylie Tutterrow is the editor of the Opinion section. She is a junior political science major from Spartanburg, South Carolina.

Hey guys! My name is Kylie, and I’m the current Opinion Editor here at The Tiger. I am a junior political science major from Spartanburg, South Carolina. I’ve been a part of The Tiger since August 2022, the beginning of my freshman year.

The Tiger has truly been a highlight of my Clemson experience, and I am so glad it is the very first thing I joined when I got to campus! This organization has not only provided me with a way to share my positions on a widely recognized platform but also to immerse myself in the opinions of my peers.

My fellow staff members are some of the best people that I have met in my time at the University, and our work helps me see Clemson from a different perspective each and every day.

I love being able to produce unique content that caters to topics that are significant to not only the area in which we live but applicable to the concerns of college students as a whole. This experience has allowed me to connect with my peers and the Clemson community in ways I never thought possible.

I have been able to experience so many things during my time at Clemson that I would have never imagined, and I have grown into such a better person through my time here.

We would love to see you in The Tiger office this August! Welcome to some of the best years of your life!

Kylie Tutterrow is a sophomore political science major from Spartanburg, South Carolina. You can reach her at [email protected].