UP on the Roof opens new location in Anderson

Sydney Smith // Contributor

UP on the Roof Anderson’s many outdoor and indoor seating options, combined with their food and drink menu make it the perfect place for a night out with friends and family.

UP on the Roof has been a hot spot for the Greenville natives since its opening. But for those who can’t make it all the way to the city, fear not because the rooftop bar and restaurant just opened a new location in Anderson.

When asked what she would most like the public to know about UP on the Roof, General Manager Macy Taylor said, “I want people to know that we are an established idea, and we are very excited to share that with a new community that may be unfamiliar if they have not been to the Greenville location.”

“We had been looking, and just randomly we had gotten a couple of inquiries. When Anderson reached out, and we set foot up here, it was a done deal,” Taylor added. “It’s gorgeous and perfect, and the atmosphere is very similar to our UP on the Roofs but just a little different.”

UP on the Roof has a menu with something for everyone to enjoy, and it is now open Monday through Wednesday from 3 p.m. to midnight, Thursday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to midnight and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.