From the Editor’s Desk: Congratulations, Class of 2024

Sydney Westphal
Congratulations to the Class of 2024!

Though it seems hard to believe, we’ve already reached the end of the semester and the most bittersweet time of the year: graduation.

All of the late-night study sessions, hours in Cooper Library and hard work you’ve put in over the years will finally be worth it once you receive your diploma in a few short weeks. Though you all have faced countless challenges throughout your college career, from the long trudges to Littlejohn Coliseum for COVID-19 testing to the dreaded Zoom classes, you have risen above it all and succeeded.

Of course, while graduating is an incredible achievement, it’s still difficult to leave behind the place you’ve called home these past few years. However, by graduating, you’ll join the thousands of other Clemson Alumni across the country and the world, a community that will always be a part of you, even after you walk across the stage.

Hold on to the memories of National Championships, gathering at the Paw and all the other moments with friends in between. I cannot wait to see how every one of you takes what you have learned at Clemson and brings it to what you do in the future.

With this commencement issue, we celebrate not only our graduating class of The Tiger, but all those who will turn their rings outwards in two weeks. Watching you all accomplish tremendous feats over the past two years has been inspiring, and I am confident that each and every member of the Class of 2024 will leave a mark in what you do next, just as you have done here.

And, finally, a special congratulations to everyone who has contributed to The Tiger in their time at Clemson. Your work will live on in the Clemson Archives, and we are so thankful for all that you have done for this organization.

Caroline Block is a sophomore English major from Mobile, Alabama. Caroline can be reached at [email protected].