Best Dining Hall: McAlister Dining Hall

Griffin Cobb, Asst. TimeOut Editor

McAlister dining hall is one of three dining halls on Clemson University’s campus.

Dining halls are a staple in every college students’ experience at some point or another. Clemson dining works hard to provide tasty, bountiful meal options for students, and none do it better than McAlister Dining Hall in Core Campus. 

From classic pizza, burgers and fries to Greek gyros to sushi or poke bowls and various gluten-free options, McAlister Dining hall has something for everyone. On top of that, it also has a salad and sandwich bar available every day.  

McAlister being voted best dining hall in Clemson should come as no surprise for anyone who’s been there during breakfast, which is especially busy time for them.  Along with typical options, they have a “make-your-own” omelet station, where you can grab a plate of your choice of ingredients and the cooks will make your custom omelet. 

“I like the diversity of options it has, especially when it had ‘theme nights,’” said Molly Tippey, a freshman marketing major. “Like when it does breakfast for dinner or their Thanksgiving meals!” 

For students just getting used to the college lifestyle, food is a difficult thing to keep track of amidst a busy schedule. However, McAlister has been there to provide for every dietary need a student could have. 

Address: 511 Fort Hill St., Clemson, South Carolina 29634 

Phone: (864) 656-2120