Best Burger: Charleston Sports Pub

Charleston Sports Pub

Everyone loves an American hamburger, but sometimes you want to mix it up with something more unique. If that’s the case, head downtown to Charleston Sports Pub for a twist on the classic. 

Charleston Sports Pub (CSP) has won Best Burger in the 2022 Best of Clemson contest — and for good reason. The Clemson location offers something for everyone with their five uncommon and delicious burger options. CSP also carries black bean burgers for those who avoid meat, and even have a deal on Mondays where burgers are buy-one-get-one-half-off. 

Additionally, Charleston Sports Pub provides a great atmosphere for any occasion. It can be a casual place to go on a Friday night with friends or a perfect place to show off the Clemson vibe when your parents come to town. They also host events for a variety of organizations, from clubs to Greek organizations as well as their own in-house events. 

In addition to burgers, they also have wings, quesadillas, sandwiches and much more in their expansive menu. CSP also has a full bar, with drink deals like Tequila Tuesdays, $6 litchers on Fridays as well as many options for draft and bottled beer.  

Whatever reason you’re visiting Charleston Sports Pub in downtown Clemson, make sure to try one of their award-winning hamburgers. 

Address: 359 College Ave., Clemson, South Carolina, 29631 

Phone: (864) 502-2332 

Instagram: @cspclemson 

Facebook: @CSPClemson