Best On-Campus Housing: Douthit Hills

Douthit+Hills
Ashleigh Snyder
Douthit Hills has been voted the best on-campus housing option for the fifth year in a row in The Tiger’s Best of Clemson edition.

Since 2019, Douthit Hills has been voted the best on-campus housing in Clemson. Perched on the northeast edge of campus near the Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business, this on-campus housing option once again stands as the prime choice for students considering their living options.

Despite its off-campus feel, Douthit Hills keeps students connected to campus life as they are just steps away from Douthit Hub, a three-story structure that houses a Starbucks, bookstore, gym and dining hall.

Douthit Hills eliminates the need for a car to get anywhere on campus. Fike Recreation Center, Cooper Library and most academic buildings are a maximum 15-minute walk away.

While the location is nice, what truly sets it apart is its amenities. The Douthit facilities are an upgrade over a traditional dorm experience, including in-unit kitchens, laundry facilities and private bedrooms in a studio, double and quad configurations for older students. For first-year students, Douthit also offers the largest dorms on campus.

Don’t overlook Douthit Hills if you’re in the market for on-campus housing this year — it’s the epitome of convenience and comfort for Clemson students, according to the voters.

Address:
139 Daniel Drive,
Clemson, SC 29631

Phone: (864) 656-2295

Email: [email protected]

Website: https://housing.clemson.edu/building/douthit-hills/

Instagram: @cu_douthitwest