Best Trivia: Tiger Town Tavern

Campbell Tiffin
The two employees who run Triple’s trivia game on Wednesday are what make the game so special, according to one of the bar’s owners.

In downtown Clemson, humpday is trivia day. Almost every downtown bar offers a variation of trivia on Wednesday night, but Tiger Town Tavern’s trivia game stands above the best.

For the second year in a row, Triple’s trivia has been voted the best in town.

One of the bar’s owners, Cameron Farish, told The Tiger that he believes Triple’s trivia success is due to the employees who run it.

“We do it in-house… right now, we have two wonderful girls, Amanda and Campbell. I love them so much, and they’re hilarious,” Farish said. “They have a big time with it. And they’re hilarious.”

Trivia starts at 10 p.m., and the topic changes every week with an aim to tie the theme to upcoming, worldly events. For instance, during Super Bowl week last month, Wednesday’s trivia session was filled with football topics and questions.

Between the atmosphere, the drinks and the hosts, Tiger Town Tavern is the best trivia spot to get you over that mid-week hump.

Hours:
Mon-Thu: 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
Fri-Sun: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.

Address:
368 College Ave.,
Clemson, SC 29631

Phone: (864) 654-5901

Website: https://www.tigertowntavern.com

Instagram: @tttofclemson
Facebook: TigerTownTavern
X: @TigerTownTavern