Best Fraternity: Chi Phi

Chi Phi, Provided
Members of chi phi

Want to rush next semester? The Delta Theta Chapter of the Chi Phi Fraternity, voted best fraternity on campus, originated at Clemson University in 2000. With an active presence on campus since 2016, Chi Phi prides itself on its philanthropic donations towards the Boys and Girls Club of America. Chi Phi also won the Clemson FSL Involvement Award and Scholastic Achievement Award in Spring 2020.
“The Delta Theta Chapter of Chi Phi is committed to building better men through the values of truth, honor and personal integrity,” says the President of the Chi Phi fraternity, Joey Koch, a senior civil engineering major. “Living these values every day around Clemson’s campus has opened up so many positives for our organization. I am super proud of all my brothers who hold each other accountable and always show their true selves. We are super humbled to receive this recognition and hope to have a lasting impact on Clemson’s campus life.”
The new member period lasts five weeks after receiving a bid. All first-year and transfer students are eligible to participate.