Clemson to host Greek Week

Clemson’s Order of Omega will be hosting Greek Week for students involved in Greek Life on-campus from April 3 through April 7.

“Greek Week is a long-standing tradition of events to unite all of Greek life, celebrate our year-long achievements, and give back to the Clemson community,” according to Clemson’s Order of Omega, the University’s Honors Society of Greek Leaders.

Greek Week allows Greek organizations to connect with one another. 

“Being part of a Greek organization that has recently come back to campus, Greek Week really means a lot,” Dylan Odin, a freshman political science major, said. “This week will help Phi Tau foster more connections on campus while also supporting a good cause.” 

The events being hosted include:

April 3 – Grand opening

• Banner Drop on Library Bridge at 6:30 p.m. 

• Hypnotist in Old Main at 7:45 p.m. 

April 4 – Baseball Game at DKS at 6 p.m.

• Meet at Esso Club before game

• Competitions throughout game

April 5 – Field day on Quad from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

• Wear your letters!

• Snow Cones provided!

April 6 – Coffee and Donutson the Quad from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

• Bring PAW Pantry donation items

April 7 – Blood Drive at CORE from noon to 5 p.m.

Clemson’s Greek Life has been split into teams that will compete over the course of the week to earn points. At the end of the week, the team with the most points will receive money for their philanthropies and be awarded the Greek Week Cup!

Greek Week gives students involved in the greek community at Clemson a chance to take on leadership roles. 

“I’m involved as a team leader because I want to give back to the Greek community as well as the surrounding Clemson community,” Jose Contreras, one of the team leaders, said. 

Order of Omega Greek Week is sure to excite the members of Clemson Greek life and rally the Clemson community.

An earlier version of this article said that Greek Week was sponsored by Clemson Undergraduate Student Government (CUSG). Order of Omega was the organization that sponsored Greek Week. The Tiger regrets this error and has since corrected it.