Waka Flocka Flame to play at Clemson’s Tigerama pep rally

Clemson News
Clemson will hold its 67th Tigerama pep rally on Oct. 6. This year’s theme is “Beyond the Paw.”

Waka Flocka Flame is coming to Clemson for the University’s annual Tigerama pep rally, Clemson Tigerama announced on Instagram Monday night.

This year’s Tigerama will take place in Memorial Stadium on Oct. 6 at 7 p.m., the Friday before Clemson football’s game against Wake Forest. Some of Flocka’s most popular songs include “No Hands” and “Grove St. Party.” The 37-year-old producer and songwriter has over 6.2 million monthly listeners on Spotify and over 3.9 million followers on Instagram.

“This year’s pep rally is going to be bigger than ever with our incredible student, alumni, and University participation,” Tigerama’s website says.

The Instagram post also said that tickets for the event will go on sale starting next week.

Tigerama is Clemson University’s annual homecoming pep rally. The inaugural Tigerama performance was in 1957, according to Tigerama’s website. Last year’s Tigerama featured a performance from B.o.B.

View Comments (1)