T-Pain, Mt. Joy and Two Friends to headline inaugural Clemson Music Fest

Katie Bradham
Clemson has welcomed popular artists before, including Waka Flocka Flame in 2023 and Sean Kingston in 2022.

T-Pain, Mt. Joy and Two Friends are coming to Clemson after it was announced Monday morning that they are set to headline the Clemson Music Fest, which will take place on April 19-20.

The lineup was announced on the CMF website, with a hint that the organizers will announce additional artists in the near future. It is unclear which day each artist will perform.

The current ticket prices available for purchase are listed on the website’s ticket page. There are several two-day passes available to students for pre-sale, ranging from a $80.10 general admission pass to a $199 Super VIP pass. Early bird tickets for the festival will go on sale at 8 a.m. on Wednesday.

General admission tickets include access to the festival, free activities, main stage viewing and access to food, beverage and retail vendors.

Main Stage VIP admission also includes open air, private cash bars and front-row access.

The Super VIP package includes offers open air, front-row access, a full bar and an exclusive VIP entrance and private restrooms.

The music festival will be held at Clemson University Upper Intramural Fields, located at 2614 Williamson Road.

The student pre-sale and early access options will be emailed through the University and are sponsored by the Clemson University Student Government and TigerLive.

There is a limit of eight tickets per order, and no one-day tickets are available for purchase as of Monday.