Best Bathroom: Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business

These+glass+doorways+lead+to+Clemsons+best+bathrooms+in+The+Wilbur+O.+and+Ann+Powers+College+of+Business+building.+
Luke Beard
These glass doorways lead to Clemson’s best bathrooms in The Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business building.

The Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business has been named the epitome of sophistication and grace for bathroom connoisseurs in Clemson, as it has won its third consecutive best bathroom award. No wonder these bathrooms are in the college of business building, as they are near perfect for college students to do their business.

With the building being one of Clemson’s newest, it has provided students with a tranquil setting to unload. Whether you want to use the bathroom across la Madeleine or the one directly above it, there are always options for students to find a pristine latrine.

The tiles glisten, and the walls are never scuffed, while the marble sinks provide an esteemed feeling to the bathrooms. When students walk through the glass arches and into the realm of the restrooms, they know that they are in for a grand encounter with the throne.

“It is the best-kept bathroom in all of Clemson University by far,” Lorenza Ross, a lecturer for the University, said.

Whenever there is a bathroom emergency, head to the business building for a bathroom experience dubbed as the best.

Hours:
Sun-Sat: 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.

Address:
225 Walter T Cox Blvd.,
Clemson, SC 29634

Phone: (864) 656-3177

Email: [email protected]

Website: https://www.clemson.edu/business/index.html