Best Clothing Store: True Orange Boutique

@trueorangeboutique
True Orange Boutique offers a wide range of Clemson gear and clothing items for women of all ages.

On a Clemson football game day, there’s a high chance you will see women of all ages sporting clothing from True Orange Boutique. Whether at a tailgate or in the stands, the clothing and accessories from the downtown boutique have been voted the best in Clemson.

True Orange Boutique prides itself on having items for both mothers and daughters. From clothing, shoes, jewelry, Clemson accessories, water bottles, purses and holiday decor, True Orange Boutique has something for every Clemson fan.

The first floor of True Orange Boutique hosts an array of clothing, from style to comfort, along with unique Clemson accessories and home decor. True Orange even has clear purse options that will pass Death Valley’s clear bag requirements. The second floor of True Orange Boutique displays more college-age clothing, shoe options and hair accessories.

In 2012, owner Melissa Cherry opened the All Inspired Boutique in Johns Creek, Georgia. In 2017, Cherry, a Clemson alumna, opened a sister boutique to All Inspired in downtown Clemson, fittingly named True Orange Boutique, according to the shop’s website. The store will celebrate its seventh year of business in early March 2024.

Cherry’s blood truly runs orange — she was a third-generation Clemson student, met her husband at a Clemson Panhellenic event and raised two children who would go on to study at Clemson.

Hours:
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday: Closed

Address:
362 College Ave.,
Clemson, SC 29631

Phone: (864) 650-2370

Website: trueorangeboutique.com

Instagram: @trueorangeboutique