From the Editor’s Desk: Best of Clemson

Sydney Westphal
The Best of Clemson edition brings the Clemson community together together like no other.
Nothing makes me remember how lucky I am to go to Clemson quite like The Tiger’s Best of Clemson edition. The excitement of watching the thousands of votes roll in, seeing our winners’ faces light up when we tell them the good news and then getting a first look at our staff’s creative crafting of the briefs makes my heart so happy.
Hearing from the winning community members and business owners who make this little town go round about their “why Clemson” story and what this place means to them confirms that there is no other place like it.
Our staff has spent the last three weeks counting the votes, talking to the winners and writing their stories, and I am so excited to finally share them all with you! To all our winners this year, congratulations! We are honored to feature you in this year’s Best of Clemson. Keep doing what you’re doing, and we will, too.
I hope you find just as much enjoyment in the issue as I do, or at least find it helpful and use it as a suggestion for your next dinner date, coffee pick-me-up or housing recommendation. Happy reading, and, as always, go Tigers!