Best International Food: El Jimador Mexican Restaurant

Arroz+con+pollo+is+a+fan+favorite+at+El+Jimador%2C+Clemons+best+spot+for+international+cuisine.+
eljimadormexicanrestaurantclemson.com
Arroz con pollo is a fan favorite at El Jimador, Clemon’s best spot for international cuisine.

Are you looking for a tasty escape to Mexico without leaving town? Go down to El Jimador!

Nestled in the heart of Clemson, the vibrant restaurant invites you to savor Mexican cuisine’s bold flavors and rich traditions. Every dish celebrates authentic ingredients and expert craftsmanship, from sizzling fajitas to mouthwatering tacos.

For the past fifteen years, El Jimador has been situated on Tiger Boulevard, directly across from Chick-fil-A, and is incredibly convenient for all Clemson students to visit. It has a genuine aesthetic while being just as reasonably priced as other fast-food restaurants.

The most popular dish is the Arroz con pollo, or ACP for short, a bowl of classic rice with chicken, an employee at the restaurant said. This famous Latin American dish consists of a bed of rice and your choice of meat — grilled chicken, steak, shrimp or a combination of the three. The rice and meat are then topped with melted cheese and a side order of flour tortillas.

“I personally love the Arroz con Pollo; I get it every time,” John Michael Shavitz, a freshman mechanical engineering student, said. I think the employee is absolutely correct about it being the most popular dish as not just me, but all my friends, get it when we go.”

When asked why El Jimador is the best international food in Clemson, a staff member spoke about the food’s great seasoning and the fantastic service provided by the restaurant.

“The food is over-the-top in terms of its seasoning and the workers’ service,” he remarked.

Overall, El Jimador Restaurant is a beacon of excellence in Clemson’s culinary scene. Its commitment to authentic Mexican flavors, vibrant ambiance and attentive service creates an unforgettable dining experience. It’s more than just a restaurant; it’s a celebration of Mexico’s rich culinary heritage and a gathering place for friends and family to create cherished memories.

For those seeking a taste of Mexico’s finest, El Jimador Restaurant remains a must-visit destination, where every dish tells a story of flavor, passion and tradition.

Hours:
Mon-Thur, Sat: 11 a.m-10 p.m.
Fri: 11 a.m-11 p.m.
Sun: 11 a.m-9 p.m.

Address:
1062 Tiger Blvd.,
Clemson, SC 29631

Phone: (864) 654-8006

Instagram: @eljimadorclemsonn

Facebook: El Jimador of Clemson