Best Mini Pitcher: Goodnight Clemson

Malone Kinard-Huisinger
The Goodnight Clemson pitcher of TD’s of Clemson

Looking for that fun, light and refreshing pitcher that you and all of your friends will remember forever? Clemson has voted, and TD’s of Clemson’s Goodnight Clemson has been voted this year’s best pitcher to quench your thirst.

What started as something with an intriguing taste over time evolved into what is today known at TD’s as a top-secret recipe and menu staple.

“One late night 18 years ago, the Goodnight Clemson pitcher was born when closing up, and some bar-goers started mixing some of their drinks together,” TD’s manager Mete Tulbentci told The Tiger.

The concoction is a Clemson must-try and has remained extremely popular over the years.

“It’s one of those things you have to do; you have to go to Mac’s Drive In, get a shirt at Tiger Town Tavern and come get a Goodnight Clemson pitcher at TD’s,” Tulbentci said. “For every 5,000 pitchers we sell, we probably sell 8,000 of the Goodnight Clemson.”

TD’s of Clemson has been a staple in the community since 1988, proudly and happily serving the Clemson faithful for over 35 years. The bar consistently offers one of the town’s best atmospheres as it showcases live bands and hosts karaoke and disco nights every week. TD’s was also named one of the top 40 ​​college bars in 2015 by Business Insider and looks to carry on its culture for years to come.

TD’s is always happy to see everyone who walks through the door, so give them a visit to try its amazing food and atmosphere and treat yourself and your friends to the best pitcher in town. Goodnight Clemson!

Address:
339 College Ave.,
Clemson, South Carolina 29631

Phone: (864) 654-3656

Store Hours:
Mon-Sat: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sun: Closed

Email: [email protected]

Website: tdsclemson.com
X: TDsDrink
Instagram: tdsofclemson
Facebook: TD’s of Clemson