Best Place to Bring Your Parents: Rick Erwin’s Clemson

Rick Erwin’s // Courtesy
Rick Erwin’s Clemson is located in Patrick Square.

With a combination of fine dining and top-notch hospitality, there’s no better place to bring the ones you love the most while in Clemson than Rick Erwin’s.

The thoughtfully curated menu at Rick Erwin’s Clemson includes southern staples like fried green tomatoes, as well as seafood, steak, soups and many other local favorites. Guests can also pair their dishes with one of many wines from the restaurant’s ample wine list.

Guests are asked to adhere to a business casual dress code, elevating the restaurant’s atmosphere and making it a perfect place for an optimal dining experience with family and friends.

“We pride ourselves in creating memorable dining experiences for our guests,” Eric Holton, general manager of Rick Erwin’s Clemson, told The Tiger. “People come here to celebrate and to be celebrated — whether it’s a Monday night, an anniversary or after a big Clemson win.”

The restaurant offers an enhanced change of pace for students and a relaxed atmosphere to spend quality time with parents away from the chaos of a college campus. Rich southern hospitality, along with ties to Clemson history, is what Holton argues is the reason students choose to bring their parents to his establishment.

Rick Erwin’s Clemson is part of the Rick Erwin’s Dining Group, which started in Greenville, South Carolina. Despite the chain’s origins coming from a place outside of this town, the Clemson location still maintains a unique culture that earns its rightful place in the “Best of Clemson” spotlight.

“All of our locations are designed to display the character of the area we’re in,” Holton said. “You never know who you may run into in Clemson — whether it’s a long-time friend or a Clemson Hall of Famer, we love walking into a sea of orange on gameday and being a part of the rich culture in Clemson.”

With such a pairing of southern hospitality and classic Clemson culture, there’s no better restaurant to go to with your family.

Address:

127 Market St.,

Clemson, SC 29631
Hours:

Mon-Sat: 4-10 p.m.

Sun: Closed
Phone number: (864) 774-5037
Instagram: @rickerwins
Facebook: Rick Erwin’s Clemson