Best Off-campus Housing: 114 Earle

Ashleigh Snyder
114 Earle, located in a prime location in downtown Clemson, has been voted the best off-campus housing once again.

When students choose an apartment to live in off-campus, there can be a lot of things to consider. For the second year in a row, 114 Earle was recognized as the best off-campus housing in Clemson. It stands out for its prime location and ability to meet every student’s living necessities.

114 Earle has options that range from studio to five-bedroom apartments, all fully furnished and with a wide range of amenities for residents. The most popular amenities are the group study spaces, pool and gym, which are located right inside or next to the apartments themselves.

“I would like to think that it’s our team and our customer service that makes our residents want to continue living here because we really strive to deliver,” Kristi Marett, 114 Earle community manager, said when asked about why Clemson students choose to live in the apartment community.

The complex not only has luxurious amenities and living spaces but also participates in many events that give back to the Clemson community, like Mental Health Give Back Day and the Team Impact fundraiser, which allows residents to better the Clemson community together.

Located right in the heart of downtown, 114 Earle has prime access to various restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops and bars for a fun night on the town while being just a five-minute walk from campus.

For student residents who choose to drive to campus, they have a parking garage for safe and easy parking.

For all of these unmatched benefits, consider living at 114 Earle today.

Address:

114 Earle St.,

Clemson, SC 29631

Phone: (864) 305-1295