Best Sorority: Kappa Kappa Gamma

Kappa Kappa Gamma, Instagram
Kappa Kappa Gamma members

This year, Clemson’s Epsilon Mu chapter of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority was voted Clemson’s best sorority.
Founded on March 7, 1970, the chapter currently has 331 active sisters.
“As a Kappa woman I always feel an immense amount of pride when wearing my letters, and it is an honor to be recognized by the University and The Tiger as the best sorority on campus,” Chapter President Cormick Stockham said in a statement to The Tiger.
Stockham, a senior communication major, leads Clemson’s chapter, one of 13 in Clemson’s Panhellenic Association and one of 144 active chapters across the country.
“The Epsilon Mu chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma is filled with incredible women, women who are smart, caring, service-oriented and the future leaders of America,” she added.
According to its website, the Epsilon Mu chapter is involved with many different philanthropies, including Reading is Fundamental, Multiple Sclerosis Society and Crossroads Animal Shelter.
 Greek organizations play an influential role in campus life, and the Epsilon Mu chapter of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority represents one of Clemson’s finest Greek chapters.