Best Study Spot: Cooper Library

Cooper+Library
Cooper Library

Finding the perfect study spot is essential to doing well in your classes at Clemson. Though it seems like a daunting task, there is no need to look further than the Robert Muldrow Cooper Library. Whether you need a quiet environment, expert help or just somewhere with lots of places to sit, Cooper has got you covered. 

Students can choose from one of Cooper’s six floors, all with varying levels of noise and all with plenty of seating options. For a silent study space, head to floor one. To study while chatting with friends, go to floor six. 

Additionally, friendly librarians can help guide you to the information you need for your research and skilled professional staff can help you with your projects or technology. Do you often get hungry or thirsty when studying? Cooper Library even has its own Starbucks located on the fifth floor and a P.O.D. Market on the ground floor.

“I like the atmosphere of Cooper a ton,” said Naomi Horner, a sophomore language and international health major. “I can almost always find a friend studying there, and if not, I can people watch whenever I need a distraction. Plus, I love the Starbucks.” 

Head on over to Cooper next time you need to crunch out some work or need a change of scene to complete a group project. You’ll find yourself feeling extra motivated and productive! 

Robert Muldrow Cooper Library, 116 Sigma Dr., Clemson, South Carolina 29634

(864)-656-1557, https://libraries.clemson.edu

Open M-Th 7 a.m.-2 a.m., Fri 7 a.m.–6 p.m. Sat 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Sun 1 p.m.–2 a.m.

@clemsonlibraries (ig), @clemsonlibrary (twitter), @clemsonlibraries (fb)