Best Hair Salon: Untangled Beauty Co.

Untangled Beauty Co.

Overdue for a haircut? Looking to freshen up your highlights? Maybe just lonely and looking for an excuse for some good conversation? The Clemson community has voted Untangled Beauty Co. as their go-to hair salon for all these needs. Conveniently located in downtown Clemson, Untangled offers all kinds of cut and color services for affordable prices. Services include balayage, blowouts, foils and more. From post-breakup chops to simple trims, you’re bound to leave the salon feeling more confident.  

Madeleine Anton, a senior psychology major, has nothing but great things to say about the service and the staff. She says, “They have great service and communication. It was a comfortable and friendly environment, and I was really happy with how my hair looked. I would absolutely recommend it.”

Lauren Divney, a senior computer science major, also has praise for the staff: “they always take the time to make sure it’s exactly what you want. They really do want to make you feel your best.” 

The talented and friendly stylists work hard to make sure you leave the salon happy. Additionally, they offer high-quality service that won’t break the bank, an essential for many college students. To book your own appointment, call or DM them on Facebook or Instagram!

Address: 400-2 College Ave., Clemson, South Carolina 29631

Open: Mondays:  10 a.m. to 6 p.m and Wednesday–Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Call them at (864) 654-7997 or DM them on Instagram @untangledbeautyco

Facebook and Instagram: @untangledbeautyco

View Comments (1)