Meet the staff: Griffin Cobb

Katie Bradham, Asst. Photo Editor

Hey, everyone! I’m Griffin Cobb, The Tiger’s current TimeOut editor.
I’ve been with The Tiger since last semester, beginning as a contributor who bounced around to different sections. Eventually, I found my home in TimeOut and became the assistant editor for the section. After our recent elections, I’ve found myself as TimeOut editor and I couldn’t be more excited.
I’m a freshman English major here at Clemson and expect to graduate in 2024. My favorite hobby is writing, so working with The Tiger was a clear fit. One of my main focuses for the paper has been covering the various happenings in the Brooks Center. In fact, my first article was a review of The Clemson Players’ performance of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” Since then, I’ve been consistently covering the performances of our theatre troupe and have had such fun doing so.
When it comes to me, writing is a big passion of mine and takes up a lot of my time, both in my free time and for schoolwork. The fantasy genre, in particular, has always had a grip on me, whether it be books, movies, tv shows or video games. One day, I hope to publish my own fantasy novel or at least write for some big-name publishing/production companies.
I’m a big coffee drinker and you can usually find me at All In Coffee Shop during my downtime. My favorite book series is a fantasy trilogy called “The Licanius Trilogy” and I have an overwhelming seven dogs, all with rhyming middle names.
Throughout my time at Clemson, I hope to continue providing informative and entertaining articles regarding the art and media the Clemson community has to offer!