Itsurwiener opens new basement BDSM club: Itsmywiener

Itswhoseweiner
Griffin Cobb, Asst. TitsOut Editor
Itswhoseweiner
Clemson’s newest, hottest club is Itsmywiener!
This new club, created by local favorite Itsurwiener, has everything: lights, chains, whips, a bright orange and purple color scheme, Christian guilt, nipple clamps, too many underage patrons for a drinking establishment, a random geriatric man from Six Mile, handcuffs (not authorized for use by the City of Clemson Police Department)
and guest appearances from everyone’s favorite mascot and secret BDSM enthusiast, The Tiger.
Itsmywiener, located downstairs in Itsurwiener, features a large dance hall and private dungeons for more intimate play. The club is spacious, and bouncers who previously worked at Cooper Library guard the entrances to make sure that only authorized patrons enter.
To be admitted, attendees must pass Dr. Bruce King’s Human Sexual Behavior class (PSYC 3060) and recite the lyrics to “S&M” by Rihanna. Masks,
made specifically for disease prevention, not BDSM, are currently required due to the COVID-69 pandemic.
Itsmywiener was opened to much fanfare within the Clemson community. Located near a major university, a Freemason lodge, several religious coffee shops and several churches, Itsmywiener is certainly a perfect addition to the downtown scene. On opening day, lines were out the door with students and community members, curious to see if chains and whips are really as exciting as Rihanna makes them out to be.
To keep participants safe, friendly staff from Redfern Health Center are available during club hours. Itsmywiener follows all Clemson parking ordinances, and they stress that club-goers should pay attention to parking laws before they engage in any activities, otherwise Death Valley Towing may have to engage in some sadistic behavior, and not the fun kind!