Spring break adventures

Spring break is one of the few times during the year that you can let loose in college. I mean really let loose. This one amazing week out of the year leaves participators with many stories, both good and bad. We asked a few “students” to tell us all of the weird and wonderful experiences they were witness to last week.
1. “I went on a cruise with a couple of my friends. I joyfully discovered that there was unlimited soft serve ice cream on board, so obviously I got a cone heaped with creamy goodness at every opportunity. After two days of the ‘Ninety-Percent-of-My-Food-Intake-is-Soft-Serve’ diet, I was sick to my stomach and had thrown up several times. I’m done eating ice cream for the rest of my life.”
2. “Have you ever belly-flopped from forty feet in the air into a lake? I have. My stomach is the same color as an overripe grape. I received a 10/10 score from the judges, though.”
3. “I now truly believe that given enough alcohol, a college kid can really do anything. I saw a guy, who was already very drunk, down 5 shots in one go and crash through a bathroom door, busting it off the hinges. He then passed out face-first in a urinal, still holding on to the piece of cake he tried to eat after taking the shots. I have truly seen it all.”
4. “To sum it up, my friend is a dick. All I wanted was to be left in peace while I took a nap on the beach. My so-called ‘buddy’ thought it would be hilarious to draw some, ah, rather rude images on my back and arms with sunscreen. I now have what looks like a crude porn scene drawn by a caveman on my back and full sleeve tattoos on my arms. It’s going to last for a week, so now I’m going to have to wear long sleeves in 80 degree weather.”
5. “I basically got third degree sunburn all over on my first day of spring break. A couple days later, I was in the hotel pool with my friends when all the dead skin on my back came off in one piece. However, it was still attached above the water. I was known as skin cape for the rest of the week.”
6. “Here’s some really great advice: before you go to the airport, make sure your passport is where you think it is. Before I got on my return flight from Mexico, I thought my passport was in the side pocket of my purse. It was not. It was laying at the bottom of the hotel pool, where it had fallen out of my bag the previous night. The surprised face of the security guard after I handed him my sopping wet documents is something I won’t forget for a while.”